NEEDS AT THE FIRST TEE OF MID-MICHIGAN
GENEROSITY COMES IN MANY FORMS.
If you have a desire to support our Chapter through these items or in another capacity, please contact Executive Director, Rachel Lubahn (firstname.lastname@example.org).
BELOW ARE SOME ITEMS & SERVICES THAT THE FIRST TEE OF MID-MICHIGAN IS CURRENTLY IN NEED OF:
- ID Card Printer
- Shelving Units
- Golf Balls and Clubs
- SNAG Equipment
- New or Gently Used Sports Equipment
- Nets, kiddy pools, footballs, soccer balls, outdoor games, etc.
- Turf Paint and Turf Paint Sprayer
- Window Curtains (purchased or hand-sewn)
- Indoor Golf Simulator
- Old iPhones or iPads
- Copy Paper
- Meeting Tables with Chairs
- Driving Range Targets
- Range Finder
- Apartment Sized Refrigerator
- Healthy Drinks and Snacks
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Storage Unit
- First-Aid Kit Items: Sunscreen, bug spray, band-aids, first-aid bag, etc.
- Sidewalk Sale Items: Gently used golf clubs, golf balls, tees, bags, umbrellas, rain gear, etc.
- Wireless Internet Provided
- Turf Grass Management and Management Supplies: Lawnmower deck equipment, fertilizer, insecticides, etc.